Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bishonen of the Month


Yoko Kurama

I have decided to do a new section every month entitled Bishonen of the month. So to start things off I have decided that Yoko Kurama of Yu Yu Hakusho will be Mr. July. Why Kurama?, well he is my fav character of all time, and I absolutely adore him. A little profile about my favorite demon, Kurama is a fox demon, who was a thief who resided in Demon world. After sustaining a very bad injury, Kurama hid himself in the human world by inhabiting an unborn child who had not yet developed a soul. Kurama who calculated that it would take 10 years for him to recover planned on leaving his human mother, however during his childhood she saved him from recieving an injury and that's when Kurama realized how much his mother really loved him. Through her he learned comapssion and kindness. Of Team Urameshi Kurama is the the most intelligent and deadliest, he will wait to find an opponent's weakness before he strikes. Kurama is a demon of nobility and honor, which is why he has started off our bishonen of the month category. Well that's all I have to say, however I would love some suggestions of who should be next month's bishonen.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to see Seiji from Midori no Hibi as a bishonen of the month....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home