Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Confusion?

Somebody emailed me saying there was some confusion on how to post a comment. If you want to post a comment please hit the comment link and choose either Other or Anonymous instead of blooger (unless of course you have a blog with blogger.com). Oh and I will soon post a review for chapter 112 of Fruits Basket. I have quiz tomorrow so hopefully on the weekend I will have it up. However it won't be so detailed as the last chapter because I did not find this one so interetsing so I will just be expressing the main points of the chapter.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Otaku, You dont have a profile set up do you? Or you just want to be mysterious.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A quick question. How often do you update? No offense, just want to be the first one to take in the latest news about anime and mangas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home