Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Otaku Corner Welcomes Seph


Honey and Clover Friends

Otaku Corner is proud to welcome Seph aboard as our newest member. Seph will be posting various manga reviews and also be writing up everyone's favorite summaries for Fruits Basket. Seph will also be delighting us with her choice for Bishie of the month ocasionally as well. Otaku Corner is pleased that Seph has joined, and looks forward to her articles. Welcome aboard Seph.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Seph on joining Otaku Corner. Can't wait to read ur Furuba reviews!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Thanks for the welcome guys! This is my first blog I've ever worked on, so I hope you'll be pleased with my work. I'm hoping to put up my first review tonight, providing I'm not dying from coursework, so be sure to look out for it.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Seph,
    I just wanted to say hi and i look forward to your reviews. Rei Rei

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Luck Seph. Fruits Basket is the best ever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home