Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More on Fruits Basket Chapter 118

Well I would like to thank all the people who support me, I truly appreciate it. Well I finally got a hold of some scans for chapter 118 and well I must say it was pretty interesting, Akito has finally cracked. Poor Kureno I hope he doesn't die but I dunno, from what I hear Takaya sensei does like to kill off her characters. Kudos to Hiro who is now free, which is nice but I wonder if he can still hug Kisa, regardless of the curse being broken he is still the sign of the sheep, just as the stigma of the rooster has always stayed with Kureno. I hope that Ayame is the next to be freed, I don't know why him, since Kyo and Shigure are my favorite zodaic members, but I don't know maybe being released from the curse will humble Ayame a bit...NOT....LOL, anyway leave me your thoughts on this chapter. The reason I haven't updated my blog is because my mom is in the hospital and my father is out of town so I spen most of my day in the hospital with her and have even been unable to attend college. I hope I will be able to come back and summerize chapter 119 for you guys when it's released, your support has shown me how much you all care. Anyway let me know how you all feel about chapter 118.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Roar Roar said…

    thanks so much for the summary... always looking forward to reading ur blog... i'm so glad hiro is freed from the curse, and i really hoped he can still hug kisa... actually i'm also hoping ayame will be freed next... cos i feel like everyone else, esp kyo and shigure, still needs to be held by the curse... too many issues... and just when i was starting to feel sorry for Akito, she has to go stab kureno...
    ok, i'm blabblering... thanks again! ^_^.``

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Otaku said…

    Well I never liked Akito to begin with and I really feel no sympathy for her. Akito is well aware of Shigure's love for her and yet she denies him. Akito stabbed poor Kureno who also has Arisa's love but he had to deny her.....I mean come on...Anyway I think for Akito to generate any symapathy from the reader it is a little too late, the damage she has done thus far outweighs any good she has ever done...that is if she has ever done any good....I dunno.....I feel really bad for Arisa and Kureno and even worse for poor Shigure....I hope it all works out for them in the end.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so sad, I love Kyou, I hope he can be freed(though I wouldn't expect that very soon, if at all... ^^;; ) I wish Tooru would reveale her feelings, but ya can't rush it, i guess. ^^;;

    :( ...I feel bad that your Mother is in the hospital, yet you find the time to help people with trivial things....thank you. I hope your mother gets out of the hopsital soon! ^^

    Shinodaki Yuriko, fwee! :3

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chapter 118 makes me nervous and yet, i.... like it, lol. i love Furuba, i just hope no one dies. ::sigh:: that isn't likely....

    *Yoshiko*
    <(_ _)> <---- bowing ^-^

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I hope you're mom gets better!!

    Thanx 4 the Summaries! i Really appreciate it! You brought up a good point abt Hiro not being able to hug Kisa. I do think that Kureno dies :(. I also think that there is a strange "thing" giong on between Akito and Tohru, don't you?! I hope Akito Doesn't kill Tohru (by stabbing her) at the end of the book, you said that Takaya likes to kill her characters off! OH NO! Run Tohru! Run far far away! w/Kyo and live happily ever after! ;D

    Thanx again for you're awesome summaries!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have a wonderful thanksgiving, and i hope your mom is ok! eat bunches of turkey!

    *Yoshiko*

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for taking your time and posting about this.
    I hope Kureno doesn't die!!!
    I wonder who will be free next. I hope it is Hatori or Rin. But It is unlikely...

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the update. I have translated some of the next chapter and I have good and bad news. Tohru more or less confeses to Kyo. He asks her straight out if she loves him. his reaction to her answer is not what i expected.Thus comes that bad and shocking news. At the end of the chapter Kyo tells Tohru that it's his fault her mother is dead. He had a chance to save her but placed her life and his on balance scales and protected himself. If he had saved her he would have transformed and his secrit would be revealed. Have to wait for next chapter to find out what Tohru's reaction is.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the summary! not to be rude or nuthin but...do you have any pics from the manga on this chapter? I would like to see them...

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u can read it at onemangadotcom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home