Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Start of Paradise Kiss


Yukari and George

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I have just seen the first episode of Paradise Kiss, and well aside from a few minor complaints I love this show. The opening song Lonely in Gorgeous is awsome, I absolutely love it. Ok my major beef with this anime is the character design for both Arashi and Miwako. In the manga Arashi is 100 times more handsome and sexy, and in the anime he looks like a big goofball. As for Miwako she loses her childlike innocence and looks like more adult like then that innocent little girl that made Arashi look like a cradle robber....lol....you all know what I am talking about if you have read the manga.....lol. Anyway the show is scheduled to go for 12 episodes so I will watch it til the end, I will give you a full review then, but for now overall I am pleased with the show and from the first episode they seem to be following the manga faithfully so what more can I ask for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home