Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Friday, September 02, 2005

New Autumn Anime


Paradise Kiss

Well Paradise Kiss is one Anime I am really looking foreward to. That being said I am really unimpressed by the character design. This anime will replace Honey and Clover when it ends and as you all know I love Honey and Clover, but all good things must come to an end. The anime is based on Ai Yazawa's manga of the same name. I have read all five volumes and really enjoyed it so much, so I hope the anime will do the manga justice. We'll just have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I have read this manga, the ending was yuck!! You right when you say that the character design is not up to the expectations. WhOA! I don't know what will they do with the anime. Scares me to think about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home