Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Bishonen of the Month


Sesshomaru with a rare smile!

Well as it is the month of October and it being Halloween and all I thought we would have a full fledged demon as our Bishonen of the month, and who better then that noble and aristocratic demon Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru is the elder half brother of his half human, half demon brother Inuyasha. Sesshomaru professes to have a great hate of humans and claims to especially hate his brother. Sesshomaru blames Inuyasha for the death of their father who died protecting the infant Inuyasha. Apparently Sesshomaru hates the fact that his father died before he could persoanlly defeat him. Sesshomaru also hate Inuyasha because their fathe left the powerful sword Tetseiga to Inuyasha, where as Sesshomaru was left with the sword of healing, Tensaiga. Sesshomaru travels with two companions Jaken and Rin. Rin herself is a human child who Sesshomaru saved so I don't think he hates humans all that much. Sesshomaru also has a second sword named Tokijin which was created from the remains of one of Naraku's off spring. In anycase this is my persoanl opinion I get the feeling that Sesshomaru is much stronger then Inuyasha and really both of them can never really kill each other. I believe Sesshomaru and Inuyasha just fight as a male posturing sort of thing. I am quite fond of Sesshomaru and he is my favorite character in Inuyasha, however I don't like him like the three previous bishonen's of the month. Regardless I like Sesshomaru's regal and noble air, I hope he has a great ending when the Inuyasha manga does come to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home