Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Beginning of the End.


Joey Wheeler, Yugi Motou and Seto Kaiba.

Well I thought I would talk a little bit about one of my favorite animes, Yu Gi Oh. I watch the KidsWB version of the show(Yes I am well aware that it is the butchered form of the Yu Gi Oh anime, but then again I am not a purist I do prefer dubbed anime occasionally). Anyway as KidsWB has started the final chapter of the Yu Gi Oh saga I thought I would mention how sad I will be when it goes. I love Yu Gi Oh always have and I will especially miss characters like Kaiba and Yami Bakura. I guess I am feeling a bit nostalgic right now, anyway will even though the series has not ended yet in America, so far it's been a great ride and I have enjoyed the adventures of Yugi Motou and his friends. I look forward to the ending of a great series.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's not fair! I can't watch WB or any channels! I can't get them in! I wannna see The last saga in English. Waaaaa~

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, anonymous... get a life. Yu Gi OH is over. It's sad but, everything has to end. Go Read Fruits Basket Its 1,000,000,000x Better.(+6,000,000,000,000,000x infinty+1,000,000,000,000,000,000)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home