Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Monday, October 31, 2005

A note on Fruits Basket Plagerism

While checking on Fruity Groups someone accused me of copying someone else's Fruits Basket summary. I can assure 100% this is not true. I do collect my information from other sources, I have to otherwise how can I put up a summary. However everything I write is in my own words. I don't have to put these summaries up, I only do it because I know there are other people out there like me who really want to catch up on the latest fruits basket chapters. Anyway the point is that I am is that everything is in my own words and though I do look to other sources of information I spend hours writing up a summary trying to piece it together for you guys. I know there are those of you out there who do appreciate my hard work, and I do thank you for your support. These accusations have left a foul taste in my mouth and have basically upset me on halloween. In any case I will still continue on with my summaries.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Konnichiwa Gozaimasu! I'm very thankfull for your fruits Basket summaries, and am glad you are going ahead with them. ^^ And I also don't think you copy summaries...I have seen many more summaries and none were worded as your were, so I beleive you. Arigatou Gozaimasu, again, for summarying them. ^^ Bai bai for now! ^^

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ((I posted above also)) And also..Happy Halloween!!! ^^

    (this time i'l sign it...)

    Bai!

    Shinodaki Yuriko-san

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I apologize for saying that you plagiarized if it is not true. But if you didn't then someone is plagiarising off of you at Gaia because the translations are exactly the same. Next time I will check to see who gets the translations up first, but I am sure there is a valid explanation for this.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ((Shinodaki-san again))

    It's from Gaia? HMPH! I'll check this out for ya! Where on gaia? I'm checking all the fruba guilds! >:( *randomly rabid anger*

    *runs off to check for it* It's most probably not you plagerizing, copnsidering you do it on a website, and they just post it through a guild or someone elses website. Let me check this out....

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awfull. I really appreciate all your hard work. Thanks for all your hard work ^^

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry. We believe you. :]
    bai~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home