Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bishonen of the Month - Ichimoku Ren

I know I have been pretty lousy at keeping up with the bishonen of the month article...my apologies, but school demands most of my life...sigh....So Mr. March is Ichimoku Ren from Jigoku Shoujo, I figure since I discussed Jigoku Shoujo today why not pick this handsome devil to be our bishonen of the month. Well Ichimoku Ren is a loyal servant to Enma Ai who usually can be found observing either the person who seeks revenge or the person who the revenge is focused on. It is eventually learned that our dear Ren was not a human in his past life before he joined Enma Ai. Ren was in fact a tsukumogami, an artifact which has gained consiousness. Ren was in fact a katana, a japanese sword and was given human form by Ai herself. Personality wise Ren likes to observe human nature, and seems almost voyueristic in his approach; he often has difficulty grasping the emotions and motivations of humans, possibly due to the fact that he is not human like his collagues. Whatever the reason, Ichimoku Ren is one hell of a sexy guy, don't let that innocent face fool you; when dealing out deserved revenge he can cold and unforgiving.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm....he's sexy...

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gald to see u guys are blogging the bishonen of the month again, this guy is hot.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow what acutie he can voyuer me any day

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Seph said…

    A damn good choice! I started watching the first series of Jigoku Shoujo a little while ago. Such a bishie!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooooo he looks so yummy can't believe he's not human.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kya! i love ren! muahaha! he's my favorite character from this show! i'm soo happy we learned about where he came from! that's exciting. wha! im a loyal fan of ther show. it is my favorite show out of all the one's i've seen, it is sooooo fantabulous. he's such a sexy man, i loved it when he took his shirt off!! ok, i need to go calm down now.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ichimoku ren is teh hotness in the series.
    i lurv him, 100x.
    hahaha

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    aww... he's so hot! *squeals*

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really do not want to have a crush on anime like this one, because they are only drawn by men, but I just can't help it! Waaaaah! I have a crush to Ren Ichimoku... what the heck??!! Oh my gosh... please pray for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home