Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Spring Anime - XXXholic TV Series


Yuko of XXXholic and Sakura and Syaoron of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Well since the spring anime season will be beginning soon, I thought that I would put some of the one’s that I am looking forward to. So I think I will start things off with the anime on the top of my list; the XXXholic TV series, this is definitely one of my top anticipated anime of the a spring season. As I am sure most know XXXholic is the story of a young man named Watanuki Kimihiro who is haunted by spirits. Well all that changes when he meet Yuko a space dimension time witch. Yuko helps keep spirits away from Watanuki in exchange for his services as her personal servant/housekeeper. Of course this is just a brief version of a quite detailed and epic story, that crosses over with the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle universe. Speaking of Tsubasa, that had to be on my top of my list last year only to falter so badly. The same went with Paradise Kiss, which was faithful to the manga in the beginning but did not manage to follow through as well as it could have. I have high hopes for XXXholic, which I feel is one of CLAMP’s better works(X being my all time favorite). Let me know what anime of the new spring season everyone is looking forward too. I will be sure to post some more of my top choices for the spring season throughout the week.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    xxxholic is a nice story, can't wait for the anime.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    XXXholic is one of the animes I can't wait to see, I think the last season Jigoku Shoujo was the best. Enma Ai is really cool.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish they would make a legal drug anime, but xxxholic is good too

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that there is going to be a season two of Tsubasa. I hope it turns out better then the first season, I thin Bee Train animated the first season.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home