Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Funimation Fruits Basket Paper Crane Update

I forgot to mention this last night, but somebody had asked the question at the Funigirls panel what became of the paper cranes. They answered that they had recieved 8000 paper cranes and that one was a riceball made of 1000 very tiny paper cranes. Anyway as of now they have not shipped them as they stated that fans had requested not to mail them yet because they also wanted to have a chance to send in there paper cranes. In anycase now that they are done collecting Funimation is in the process of deciding which production company to send the cranes to. So as of yet they have NOT mailed them out. So Fruits Basket Fans there is still a small glimmer of hope for a second season. Well on my way for the second day of the Otakon Experience, so I will update soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    e-mailed you =O
    thanks for the scans ._.

    o/"

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah! I thought all hope was lost :D

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Otaku said…

    Funimation is still deciding who to send the Paper Cranes to, which production company will be willing to produce the second season, so it is still up in the air. As of now there will be no new episodes, but we do get a glimmer of hope. Sorry for my late reply but my internet has not been working for a couple of days now, and is still kind of glitchy.

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really hope they do a second season.. This anime basically got me hooked on anime lol. I read some of the japanese translations of the manga that haven't been offically translated, and oh my goodness I would love to see them in the Anime, and not just the whole Akito thing =D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home