Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Friday, April 13, 2007

A quick note about Fruits Basket 136

Seeing as it's fallen off the first page now I thought I'd leave a breif note to let everyone know that the translation for the final chapter is now finished. ^^
I'll be taking a short break until we can get some good scans of the Banquet Fan Book then will be translating that.
For now though, enjoy the final chapter of the series.
http://otakucorner.blogspot.com/2006/11/fruits-basket-136.html

Now the series has ended I've also made my photobucket accounts open to the public again. ^^
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/kyo-sohma/
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/Seph-Noir/

10 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much Seph! Thank you for all your hard work getting through the last of this series. I appreciate it very much!!!!!1

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank you so much!!!!! we all love you for this, and you have no idea how much ^__^

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is thanks so much! Ahh, it left me feeling a little sad and empty... it's really over. But I'm also very happy to have been able to read such a wonderful series and thankful for people like you that do this for us *hug*

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey

    Thanks!
    I found this website I saw it translated.

    http://www.conan-magic.com/fruits_basket/index.html

    Hope it helps.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Seph said…

    Hehe, that's my editors website. You'll find scanlations of all the chapters myself and my friend Cat worked on.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What happened to you guys, no new reviews or anything, come back.....

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Sorry guys! Otaku has exams right now and I'm just preparing to take mine so we're a little short on time right now. After June though I'm free from school forever and have three months before uni starts so I'll be doing translations or the fan book, reviews and giving you some info on the biggest UK anime con; Amecon while I'm there.
    I'm also tempted to post a review/info for ABJDs, I heard there was an article about them in Shoujo Beat so thought I'd help spread the prettiness among anime and manga fans.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what are abjd's hope to see new reviews soon.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    It stands for Asian Ball Jointed Dolls. You can see mine in my photobucket account. ^^ (In all the folders with "meet" in them)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home