Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Anime Review - Lovely Complex


Well everyone I am back, I passed my first course of Nursing which was mega hard, but I am so thrilled and on that note I would like to talk about the latest anime I have been watching Lovely Complex. Love com is an absolutely delightful anime that is sure to tickle your funny bone. The story revolves around two high school students named Risa and Otani. Each character having a complex about there height, in Risa's case she feels she's too tall to ever land a boyfriend; and poor Otani has the opposite dilemma as he is quite short. Either way they both get the reputation as being the class clown comedy duo all the while hating each other's guts. Risa however soon realizes she is in love Otani and wonders is he can truly return her feelings because she is so much taller then him. The story is hilarious and the jokes are well executed. I hope to see this one state side soon because it is one I definetly want to add to my collection.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoo hoo congrats on passing ur class!!!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you guys haeding to otakon this year, i know i will be there

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard the Manga is being licensed by Viz

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanx for the update

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OoOOoo. ive heard of this and read a bit of it. its very good. thanks for the review XD

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have watched 18 Episodes so far and it is now one of my top 5 favorites.

    1 Naruto
    2 Bleach
    3 Lucky Star
    4 Lovely Complex
    5 History's Strogest Disiple

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Are they going to have a sequel? I love this anime and finished all the episodes. Does anybody know?

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, really. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home