Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Spring Anime - Saiunkoku Monogatari


Ryuuki and Shuurei

This is a new Spring anime which I admit that I don't know much about, however the character designs intrigued me so I decided that I will give the first couple of episodes a try. From what I have heard the story is basically about a young women who comes to become the teacher of the emperor and eventually ends up his wife, mayham ensues as a result. That is probably the best I can tell you about this story as I have never read the manga. The look seems very historical shoujo, so we'll see how it goes.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have read this story, it really shoujoish, but enjoyable.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The characters look like fushigi yugi, may be worth watching.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the designs look like Harukanaru Toki no Nakade.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home