Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm Back

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I have been super busy with finals this week and as today is my last day, I feel super relieved. I am super happy too because I made it into my college's nursing program which is really competative. About 1000 people apply every semester and the only accept 180, so as you can see it was a tough semester. Now if I can only pass the dosage exam. In anycase well I will try and keep up with some reviews over summer break, because when Fall roles around my fun is over....lol.....c'est la vie. Well wishing Seph the best on her upcoming exams. Good Luck.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats otaku on ur acceptance in ur nursing program.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good job, congrats and welcome back

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Congrats! Hopefully we'll both do well. I should have 127 up tonight, its out today so just waitig for scans for everyone.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck to both of you

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home