Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Will be away for a while.

A-Levels a calling me.

I'm afraid I'll be away for some time after my next chapter post. The chapter is due out tomorrow and it is alsothe day I go on study leave. I will post the chapter as usual but may take some time to reply to questions you ask in "comments".
My A-Levels will last for all of next week, then I'll have a week off and then one more the week after. During the first week I will likely not be online at all but my week off I will try to reply to all comments left.
Look out for chapter 127 tomorrow with scans!
Seph ^^

7 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Luck on your finals Seph!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will look out for your Furuba review. Good Luck on Finals!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Seph said…

    Not finals. A-Levels, even worse. We don't have finals here. The last two years were GCSEs where you either pass get good results and carry on with schooling, or fail and screw up your life. These next two years, well one year now, are A-Levels. If you pass and get good results you're set for life and can go to uni, get a good job etc. If you fail them you're once again screwed and can say goodbye to a good life and go work in a supermarket for life. T.T

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow that sounds intense, well good luck seph, maybe you should come to college here in the USA....lol

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Yeah it sounds much easier. ><

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looking foreward to ur summary, good luck on your exams

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home