Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Honey and Clover Season 2 announcement


Honey and Clover gang back again

Hooray, Honey and Clover is going to have a second season set to premiere this summer and yours truly could not be more happier. As you all know I love Honey and Clover and am dying for some company (Directed at you VIZ) to pick up the Honey and Clover manga. I admit I had a hard time when the first season ended as I just loved it soooo much. I just hope the second season is as sincere and wacky as the first. I can't wait til this summer...yippee.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is great, H&C is one of the greatest animes of all time.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard there is also going to be a live action movie of Honey and Clover.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Honey and Clover gets a second season, that is awsome, now if some one would pick up the anime here in the US, I wish funimation would pick it up seeing how they did a great dub of Fruits Basket.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is really good news. I am glad for a second season of Honey and Clover.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, this is exciting news! Thank you!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so excited, i cannot wait to see the new season of Honey and Clover.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home