Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Sorry For no updates

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for my lack of Updates but my internet has been out since before my weekend at Otakon, so it's been very difficult and I still am having problems. I have a serious Beef with Comcast because they suck and are totally useless. Anyway I start the nursing program on Monday and may not have much time, but there are picks I want to share with you guys from Otakon and show u some of the autographs I got especially from the very Sexy Yuri Lowenthal and Patrick Seitez...woo hoo, love you Pat....ahem anyway hopefully sometime soon Comcast will find the time to fix my internet problems til then I have to wait for little windows when my internet does work so I usually only have enough time to check email and stuff. Hope to be updating soon,

Otaku

5 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Otaku, I know comcast can be a real pain, they totally suck. Hope to see some new reviews soon.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Yuri Lowenthal too...he is SUPER HOT....hope your internet is up soon.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to her of ur troubles with comcast, i heard they are giving alot of ppl a hard time. Good luck on nursing.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about the problems with your internet server. Since we were just picked up by Time Warner and they messed everything up I feel you pain.

    Looking forward to more furuba in the near future, next week I think.
    alice

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry about your internet troubles, i have problems like that all the time with my gramps internet. (he has comcast too) Hope things turn out okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home