Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer Anime - Devil May Cry

I know should be updating more often with it being summer and all, but sorry guys my bro is getting married and guess who the wedding planner is (and it's not J-Lo); so I have been mega busy with that lately. In any case I just had to discuss Devil May Cry because I love love love the games especially DMC 3. DMC 4 is probably the main reason I will be purchasing a PS3, horrible isn't it. Anyhoo so the anime was set to start a few days ago and I believe it's to run at 12 episodes. From what I have seen or heard Trish and Lady are scheduled to make appearences, however I have no idea if Lucia and Vergil will be appearing as well. I would love to see Vergil as I like him much more than Dante, not that Dante isn't sexy either, Vergil is just sooo evil....mmmmm..... Anyway getting my hormones under control; I am truly looking forward to this anime, my hope is that the fight scenes will be as stylish and action packed as in the games. I also cannot wait to see bad boy Dante in action. Well let's hope the anime is popular enough to warrent a second season.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on your bros wedding, you must be having tons of fun.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Guys, good to see you back. I have never played the video games but the main character looks hot

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Dante is 100 times more hotter then vergil, dante is bad boy to the bone and then some.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol that previous comment is funny...but i agree dante is hot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home