Otaku Corner

A blog dedicated to manga and anime.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fruits Basket Chapter 133!

(Sorry for the wait everyone!)

I've been really busy since starting back at school (its my final year before university) and I've had a chest infection too so I've not been able to work on anything recently.

1.
Merely a little time remains until the last…!!
The miracle of just me being projected in your eyes---

2.
Ah
It is Kyo-kun

I wonder if he’s
Going to return home!?
Perhaps I should try
Speaking to him!?

He has
A girlfriend?

Really!!?
G-girlfriend…
What girlfriend!!
Who is his
girlfriend!!

With Honda-san
of the
same class.

3.
Honda-san was injured
and was hospitalised
She couldn't make it for
the end of term.

Three minutes

Now she's likely taking
them late alone.

He’s likely waiting
for the end of it?
He just entered.

Bu…
But…
When is
it…
Maybe the time after Honda-san
had been discharged.
The two of them were stuck
together more than in
the past and when guys
teased them about it

Mm?
Now you two
have started
to go out?

Ahh
?

What
of it?

4.
Uwaaa
He said it like it was not something big!!
The kid said it like
it was not something big, you know!?

The man who transferred to the school
and on the first day became so nervous about
girls that he jumped out the window
said it like is was not something!!

A lot…
He had grown
a lot!!!

You are loud.

What’s happening?

Celebrate…
We must
celebrate.

Red bean rice…


We must make
red bean rice.

Don’t bother.

…they said.

………

Uwaaah
That is a great sho~ck.
It is the wor~st.

My dreams are broke
now he had become
someone’s~

My condolences.

5.
Times over.
Good work.

Ye……
s…

Thank you…
Very much…

How is it
to answer

Ye……

Yes…all I’ve got…
I tried to
give it…

You seem to
not have a lot
to give…

Then, you enjoy
the final high school
summer break

Eh…
Yes

…Ah
Oh yes
Honda

6.
At the Sohma house
recently…
Has something
happened…?

Eh…
Eh, ah
Wha!?
Something
with!?

N---…

…Something
yesterday

was doing
it pleasantly…

“pleasantly”…?
Kyo-kun and Yuki-kun
were?

EH
Uh-Uh huh
Thats so!!
The two of them!!

Well, well well
It is
regardless!!
Anyway, be
Careful going
Home!!

Ah…

7.
…?
If you ask
“has something happened”

Many things
happened
Especially the fact where
Akito-san is a woman

For
Everyone

A complete
surprise…

Right…

I’m just surprised
that you have
known about this.

True.

I…
I’m sorry
That
I wanted to say to you
But was not able
To say it…



Was it…
A shock?

“Shock”?

…Um

Which is it.
In any case…
I was
Surprised…

………

…I can’t say it well
because

A lot has happened…

…for me

All what I
didn’t know
I was quite
Rough with a female…
That is…
What I think.

But

9.
I feel relieved
slightly…

Nn?
Relieved…
with?

…How to say it
Having more
guys than who
already like you

It is troublesome…

*snort*
(coughing laugh sound*

…Oi

I’m not laughing…

I’m not laughing…

?

?

You are
Laughing…

It isn’t a
manly way to think…

I’ve become
aware also
That the air
between the two

Is more
gentle than
before.

10.

When I tried
Asking why

He beat the
shit out of me.
(I had to giggle at the literal translation of this. Yes I’m like a five year old sometime.)

Eh!!?

And the largest
screw in my
head went
flying

Eh!?

That guy is bad
so don’t speak
to him ever again.

Eh!!!

…ha

Joking.

11.

Kyo-kun

Is starting
to smile
much more.

It’s

!

The original way
Kyo-kun was I think

Kyo-kun…

Kyo…
Kyo-ku…

12.
Kyo-kun…

It is
It is…

Are you
a dog?

Were you
waiting
for me…!?

Ahh…
Well.
(Can you read the small text on the side? My scans are too blurry. I think its “that’s right” but I’m not sure.)

Thank you
Very much…

You didn’t become tired
waiting for me did you!?

Ah---
I’m ok.

I was playing basketball
at the end of the day
with the guys from class.
Its really hot but
they have lots of energy.

Ahaha

I recognized
that also

Everyone around keeps getting caught
by Kyo-kun being such a way.

(Can’t make out this either.)

Therefore
it’s a miracle.

Compared to the crowd
for further studies
the crowd for job hunting
is taking things
really easy.
(Here too)

13.

Really…
And…
I too…

I must…
Hang in there…
With job activities…

……

Hey

You…

Uh

Y-
Yes?

………
well

No. Already
I’ll…
Speak to you later.

?

That however...
while
job activities
are good

after all
Summer vacation
starts soon,
a lot

a lot

14.
Lets go out
Together.


…Ye

Yes!!
A lot…
Yes!!

Ok.
(bluryness)

Ah,

Uo-chan
And Hana-chan
Said that they would
Like to come the
First time we went out.

Ohhhh~~…

…I
I suppose it can’t
be helped.

They are like parents
For you aren’t they…

15.
Miracle.

That I can
be here

by Kyo-kun’s
side.

For the miracle

much much

to
continue

if possible
always

I want to give more power for it.

Connecting hands

together

walking.

16.
Because it is most definitely
Not a “given”.

With this
I have
no regrets

When my time will come now
it matters not.

Th…
Th th-th That’s not
Good. You should
Not say that…
Sort of thing…

That’s right.
This isn’t a
Matter to laugh at!!

It isn’t a
Joke when you
Say about that!!

Ahaha

To laugh in such
A refreshing way--!!

17.
Please Shishou…
After all this
Is not the end…
It is the
“beginning”
Finally…

That’s right
That’s right
Also

If the two of them become married
And had a child, it would
Be your grandchild…
A grandchild
Right!?

“Grandpa~”
Right!!?

*Gr*
*and*
*pa♥*

I will still
Do my best…
A thing of pleasure. Don’t you think?

Y-yes
A thing of pleasure.
-> (can’t read tiny squiggles after the second character.)

Iya~
(Don’t know that kanji. ><) Oi… Just worked it out. ->
Ah—
I have to
Clean the
Floor.

18.
.........
You’re all stupid…

Isuzu-sa…
Ah

Isuzu-san…


What is
she upset about?
He…

Everyone and everything

Are not
in the same
state.

19.
Various

Things happened…

Why…

Is it possible
to be like
nothing happened?

Even Kyo

Various
Hateful things

Have been done

Even Tohru…

Was hurt
So much

The
Scar…

Won’t go for
A lifetime right!?

20.
I…
I

Forgiving and not forgiving
Between those

I won’t forgive
Akito

I won’t forgive…


I’m not saying she should
kneel on the ground
Being apologised to
would make me troubled

I’m not saying
that.

I’m not saying
such a thing…

Am I bad?

Am I
Mistaken?

Why can everyone
Just cut off something?

Why…


Whatever I do

21.
…The pain in my chest

Won’t go…

Various things

happened

Various things

ended

A variety

of pains

remain.

“It’s difficult
for me to explain.”

Like magic
It doesn’t suddenly

Simply
Go away

It could be

22.
There are pains
that

aren’t able to be
revealed in everyone’s
heart now.

Isuzu-san is…

not bad
in any
way.

In my place
to feel hurt
for what
happened to me

I’m very happy.

I’m very happy…



……
…I wonder

If Haru

Will be
unsupportive…?

23.
To say such
a thing so occasionally
maybe

he will begin
to dislike me…

Su
Such a
thing cannot
be!!

There is no
way to tell…

No, there is no way
to find out!!
Such a thing
cannot be!!

How are you
so sure…
you’re
irritating…

I understand,
I’ll go and ask
Hatsuharu-san effective
immediately.

No. Stupid.
Stop!!

They’re
Playing…?

Time

24.

I think it is necessary;

a large

large quantity of

time.

Today you went
to Ren-san’s
place it seems

but you weren’t
able to form much
of a conversation, I heard.

It would
probably be quicker
to expel her

...well
You’ve only
just decided to continue
to stay here

It might have
made things
increasingly worse…

25.
Young people…
are good

Simply being
able to change
the way they live

Having the vigor
And the physical strength

I…

Was born with the Sohmas
and brought up with the Sohmas
And don’t know another way of living

Than with the
Sohmas…

But
I…
I have become
this old

…Being this old,
after so long a time
40 years

50 years
60 years have
been spent building
my life

To change after so long
a time is not possible.
To change

I

26.
…I

have become

old…

now also…

Everything…

It changes

It is unreasonable…

Even then
just a little
is necessary

If

You stretch
out a hand.

27.
In the way
that

someone did
for me.

Tomorrow.

28.
On the day after tomorrow

everything will be
settled completely

is a sad lie.

Everyone everyone
feeling good

to line up
and smile comfortably

is still

a distant dream.

But

29.
No matter how many years

Spending many
tens of years

I want it to keep melting

Without abandoning it
I would like to endeavour.

sigh---….

There might be a
little trouble with
so many women
having Tohru
as their favourite…

30.
And, if
you laugh

That

Is happiness.

Banner: It is good not to hurry. Everyone, little by little moves forward.

Scans thanks to BW, hosted by myself:
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/Seph-Noir/Fruits%20Basket%20chapter%20133/

14 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to see ya back. Hope your feeling better. I sent ya a get well card.
    ~Kat

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Seph-san! I hope you get well soon, thank you so much for working on the translation. If it weren't for you I'd still be way behind in Fruits Basket (TokyoPop is so slow with their translations >_<)! Ja ne!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh...I hope you better soon!!!
    I LOVE new Furuba chap !!!
    Tks !!!

    Kissus

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kat~san, i LOVE your site!! all the guys-with-open-shirts made me DROOL! lloovvee itttt~~~

    i actually got on the site yesterday to find your email to email u and make sure everything was all right, seph~senpai! it was totally unlike you to go that long w/o updates...im glad you're atleast good enough to type (haha) that makes us happy, trust me

    get better soon!!!! and good luck with university~~

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for traslating for us! Do not worry.^^

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Seph-chan !! .. nice to see ya back !! .. hope u will recover soon ..


    Thank you alot for updating your blog again ! .. and translating the manga for us ... I really appreciate ur efforts .. though u r busy with ur own life ^_^


    hmmm.. Is it me or the post is cut or somthing ?! X_X

    The post is only showing the translation till page 3 ..

    sorry for bothering you about that .. >_<

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you fell better soon!

    get well ^_^

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Thanks everyone. ^^

    I'm updating the page as I do it so its not the full trans yet. (Being ill in your final year is not good. I've got so much work to do. T.T )

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow, Tohru has got some adorable expressions in this chapter.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahh! you must take care of yourself!! >.< hope you feel better! n thanks so much for the scans n everything. ^w^ but TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seph...It's killing me. I want to know what Rin is upset about so bad!!
    great job on the scans and thanks

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Sorry but I've had work to do everyday so far appart from Tuesday. T.T
    I'm at an open day for university Saturday but it should only be in the morning so I'll hopefully be able to do more on this chapter when I get back and on Friday night.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sry to be a bother but how do we get to see the scans in the link?

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Seph said…

    Email me for the pw. ^^
    You won't get a reply until tomorrow though if I don't get the mail in the next four hours.
    (My home has been taken away for repairs.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home